Scaffolding Pressed Sleeve Couplers
Scaffold couplers are the fundamental component that is used together with scaffold tubs. The scaffolding tubes are joined together by steel clamps and couplers, and the scaffolding tubes work as the standards, braces and ties for workers to do the construction work in height.
There are various types of clamps and couplers. Japanese, British, and German type clamps. Based on different producing process, the fittings are included into pressed and drop forged couplers. For British couplers, the common standard is EN74 and BS1139. The surface treatment is Electro galvanized, hot dipped galvanized and painted, while the electro galvanized is the better choice because of the beautiful surface and lower cost.
1. Product Information
Scaffolding Pressed Putlog Couplers
1. Size: 48.3mm*48.3mm, 48.3*60.3mm, 60.3*60.3mm
2. Material: Q235, SPHC
3. Type: JIS, BS1139/EN74
4. Processing Technique: Pressed, Drop forged Coupler
5. Other clamps: Swivel Coupler, Double Coupler, Putlog Coupler, Right Angle Coupler, Board Coupler
6. Surface: Electro galvanized
7. Nut: T bolt 86mm, nut: 21mm, Grade-8.8
High quality couplers with high Grade8.8 T bolt and nut; we can promised the Slipping Force, Failure Force and Indentation force qualified